USB 2.0 Interface
Our USB 2.0-Interface is designed to be connected to the Host-Port of a C6000-DSP.
The following devices will be supported (by the usage of supplied hardware adapters):
TMS320C6727 TMS320DM642, TMS320DM6437, TMS320DM648.
The interface is a true high-speed USB-hardware, reaching 480 MBits/sec. There is a sophisticated software shipped
with the product, allowing the costumer to communicate with the target DSP using the message-queue-API (MSGQ) from TI.
You can also download applications into the target's FLASH or RAM. Customisation of hardware and software will be done on request.
- All features as the USB Programmer for C6727 EVM
- Support for the TMS320 C6727 EVM Board through its UHPI connector
- Support for the TMS320DM642 DV-EVM Board through its PCI connector
- Support for the TMS320DM6437 EVM Board through its PCI connector
- Support for the TMS320DM648 EVM Board through its ON-Board connectors
- Full UHPI control including all UHPI registers/latches and interrupt signaling
- Booting, Download, Data exchange, Flash programming PC-GUI applications included
- PC-interface software DLL for easy adaption to user application included
- Realtime data exchange with target using Message-QUEUE API from TI
- Net data rate up to 30 MBytes/sec with USB 2.0 high speed interface at 480 Mbits/sec
- Reference design for costumer application - please ask for licencing
- +5V powered through the USB connection and/or the EVM Board
- No buttons or configuration switches, all functionality is controlled by the host
- Comes bare without casing allowing the user to integrate this into his applications
- Reset control wiring for the connected target
- Chip firmware updated via USB
220 Euros + VAT